Trevor Gosling and Neil Welman launched in 2014 the small business financial lender, Lulalend. Their mission is to help SMEs to grow.
Type of funding
Lulalend has six funding options available:
- Bridging Finance: used to cover immediate costs while awaiting a cash injection.
- Credit Facility: funding you can access at any time without having to reapply for a business line each time.
- Equipment Financing: to aid you in the process of buying or replacing existing equipment.
- Inventory Finance: to help retail businesses ensure that they have enough inventory on hand.
- Offer trade credit: customers are offered up to three months to pay invoices, while you get paid immediately.
- Refinancing: help with reorganising your financial obligations to simpler, less complicated terms.
To qualify, Lulalend requires that businesses have a minimum turnover of R500 000 per annum and you must have been actively trading for at least a year.
- Their repayment period is between 6 to 12 months, you have the option of one or the other.
- Lulalend’s funding amounts range from R20 000 to R2 million.
- The application is fast and online.
- Funds are released within 24 hours of application if approved.