QuickBooks Online is a cloud-based financial management software which has 5.6 million customers globally, which helps with tasks such as creating estimates and invoices, tracking sales and cash flow, and managing your customers and suppliers.
- QuickBooks online users can generate up to 60 different reports.
- Projects are managed in one place from start to finish.
Sage is a cloud based integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems software that has been supporting entrepreneurs and small businesses across the globe since 1981.
- Sage offers bank-level security, which means that all your data is safe and secure.
- Their app offers a simple interface with online support for you and your business.
Xero is an online accounting system. They service 1.8 million subscribers globally with solutions such as accountant tools for management reporting and final accounts production.
- Their app marketplace has over 700 apps that integrate with the Xero platform.
- Their dashboard display feature allows business owners to clearly see how much money is going out and coming in.